Kashmir is rightly called the “Paradise on Earth”. Its beauty is to be seen and to be believed. A valley between the Great Himalayan range and the Pir Panjal Mountain range. Kashmir is a place of beautiful simplicity and pristine natural beauty. The valleys of Kashmir are untamed and unspoilt. The lakes in Kashmir are crystal clear and stunning.
Offering a variety of experiences, a trip to Kashmir will enrich your mind. If you are looking for places to visit in Kashmir, here’s a curated 7-day Kashmir itinerary for you:
6 Nights 7 Days (8 Feb to 14 Feb 2023)
Starting from INR 22,500 per personGroup of 15 to 20 Members
- 1 Night stay at Houseboat.
- 1 Night stay at Homestay in Gulmarg.
- 2 Night stay at Homestay in Pahalgam.
- 2 Night stay at Homestay in Srinagar.
- Sightseeing according to the itinerary.
- Lodging will be on Double Sharing Basis
- Meals - Daily Breakfast and Dinner is included.
- Transportation - Entire round-trip journey by Private Vehicle.
- Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in Dal Lake.
- Unlimited Transfers from Houseboat to Ghat.
- Professional Tour Coordinator Ex Srinagar.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges & Driver Allowances.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any other item not specified in inclusions.
- Vehicle will be provided as per the group size.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Item of personal nature like tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages etc.
- Room heaters, boat rides, pony/horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car-ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, photography charges etc.
Day 1 : Arrive in Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
A famous tourist place in Kashmir is the serene city of Srinagar. Home to the beautiful Mughal gardens; you can spend the morning admiring acres of exotic flowers. Head out for a beautiful Shikara ride. A source of commercial operations, there is a unique floating flower and vegetable market that can be explored. Also, check out the local spice and woollen market in Srinagar. In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Sonmarg Day Tour
Sonmarg, a hill station located to the northeast of Srinagar, is another popular tourist place in Kashmir. Set at an altitude of 9186 feet against scenic meadows and a clear blue sky, the name literally translates to ‘Meadow of Gold’. A full day excursion to this beautiful hill station. From here starts the territory of Ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743m above sea level.
You can also enjoy a pony ride to one of the glaciers for the exciting fun in the snow (at your own cost). It gets dark early so it’s best to return to the hotel and enjoy the overnight stay.
Day 3 : Srinagar to Gulmarg
Literally translated as “meadow of flowers”, Gulmarg is a gorgeous mountain resort of Jammu and Kashmir and Asia’s 7th best ski destination. You will start your journey in the morning and can experience the beauty of the mountains unfold from one Himalayan destination to another. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course and enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost). Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point and enjoy gondola ride to Kongdoori & Appahrwhat. Night halt in the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 4 : Gulmarg to Pahalgam
You will start your journey post breakfast to another beautiful tourist place in Kashmir, Pahalgam is a small hill station that embodies the beauty of Kashmir. Also known as the Valley of Shepherds, Pahalgam is perched at the intersection of the Lidder and Sheshnag rivers. This tiny town has the beautiful Baisaran Hills that are just the place for a trek. Enjoy your night stay in the serenity of Pahalgam.
Day 5 : Pahalgam Sightseeing
You will start your day post breakfast to Aru Valley and Chandanwari by car (at your own cost). Aru Valley is a small yet beautiful village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder river. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran, surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine. Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to Chandanwari. Night halt at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 6 : Pahalgam to Srinagar
After lunch, you will head towards Srinagar. Once again, you can explore the beauty of Srinagar and then you will check-in to the houseboat.
Day 7 : Relax and check-out
Have a hearty breakfast at your boathouse and depart on your return journey towards the Srinagar airport.